· Call 242 and follow the instructions to record a personal message.
· If you do not record any personalised message, people who call you will simply hear the number they have dialled.
· It is more likely that people who call you will leave you a message if they recognise your voice in a personalised greeting.
· You can record or change your greeting later, by selecting 4 from the main menu, and then option 3, (personalised greeting).
· You can also change both the language of the menu and your access code subsequently. To do so, call 242 (no charge) and press 3 (configure voicemail).